Our team have many years experience of working with owner managed businesses in the East Midlands and have a proven track record for delivering results. Queensgate also work closely with Duncan & Toplis who provide both compliance and operational support. We use their Tax, Human Resource and IT specialists to offer clients a complete range of accountancy services.
Jeremy Wetherall BA (Hons) ACA Partner
Jeremy Wetherall has 20 years experience working with many different businesses across a variety of sectors.
- Jeremy has considerable first hand commercial experience having been joint Managing Director of Sleaford Quality Foods between 2004 and 2010, a business with a turnover in excess of £30m and employing 100 staff.
- In 2006 was nominated by Lloyds Bank for Young Director of the Year.
- Jeremy is also a member of The Institute for Turnaround, which is dedicated to helping underperforming businesses.
Hannah Stockdale FCCA Financial Management Accountant
Hannah Stockdale has over 15 years experience working with and supporting SMEs.
- Hannah has a wealth of experience in cash flow forecast and projections. She is able to produce and adapt forecast models to suit any business’ needs.
- Hannah previously worked for Duncan & Toplis, where she gained experience of working with a cross section of businesses across the East Midlands.
Carrie Bates FCA Financial Management Accountant
Carrie Bates has spent over 15 years working with SMEs.
- Carrie has worked closely with a variety of business’ to improve Board reporting, internal controls and client secondments for interim roles.
- Carrie has worked in both practice and industry roles gaining invaluable financial and commercial experience.