Our team have many years experience of working with owner managed businesses in the East Midlands and have a proven track record for delivering results. Queensgate also work closely with Duncan & Toplis who provide both compliance and operational support. We use their Tax, Human Resource and IT specialists to offer clients a complete range of accountancy services.
Jeremy Wetherall BA (Hons) ACA Partner
Jeremy Wetherall has over 25 years experience working with many different businesses across a variety of sectors.
- Jeremy has considerable first hand commercial experience having been joint Managing Director of Sleaford Quality Foods between 2004 and 2010, a business with a turnover in excess of £30m and employing 100 staff.
- In 2006 was nominated by Lloyds Bank for Young Director of the Year.
- Jeremy is also a member of The Institute for Turnaround, which is dedicated to helping underperforming businesses.
Carrie Bates FCA Financial Management Accountant
Carrie Bates has spent over 18 years working in practice and with SMEs and joined the Queensgate team in 2012.
- Carrie has worked closely with a variety of business’ to improve Board reporting, internal controls and client secondments for interim roles.
- Carrie has worked in both practice and industry roles gaining invaluable financial and commercial experience.
James Goodrich Financial Management Accountant
James Goodrich has 12 years experience working in practice and industry.
- James has experience of implementing and providing key management information for the Senior Board to assist them in making key business decisions.
- James has worked most recently as the Accountant for multiple sites of an AIM listed motor company, gaining invaluable financial and commercial experience.